Learning Activity 4
4-1: Story Questions
Write a sentence to answer the following questions. Begin with a capital letter and end with the correct punctuation.
- What is David referring to when he says,
“There you are, my friend.”
- What time of year did the story take place?
- How many ships were there?
- Why does the doctor think the place is so “majestic”?
- Why does David hate the “place”?
“Look down there, what do you see?” What was David referring to?
- Why does David feel so hopeless?
- What happens to Franklin?
- What happens to the doctor after Franklin dies?
- What is David’s prophecy?