Learning Activity 4
4-1: Comprehension Questions
Write a sentence to answer the following questions. Begin with a capital letter and end with the correct punctuation.
- What is the poem about?
- What does the hunter do in the poem?
- At what stages does the author describe the tundra?
- What animals does the author refer to in the poem?
- Why does the author refer to the tundra as “the harsh land”?
- What does “the real and the reflection one perfect whole” mean?
- Why is the tundra challenging?
- Why does the author describe the tundra as “ever changing”?
Give an example.