Word Games You Can Play At Home:
- Play in pairs.
- As a family, decide on ten different categories for the game. For
example: a girl’s name, a river, a town, a fruit, a colour, etc.
- Write the categories you have chosen on a sheet of paper.
- Ask one of the participants to choose a letter of the alphabet—
for example, ‘m’.
- When the facilitator says “Go!” all the pairs have to try to write
down an example for each category beginning with that letter.
- You can do this in an Aboriginal language. Instead of us ing a
particular letter, you may want to use only the category to
make it easier. You decide!
|A girl’s name