Word Games You Can Play At Home: Crazy
- You need many short sentences or phrases written on strips of paper. For example:
- He goes bowling every week.
- She often orders pizza for supper.
- My father went to hunt ducks last weekend.
- Put the strips of paper in a box or bag.
- Divide family members into groups of 2 or 3.
- One person from one team draws a sentence or phrase out of
the bag. S/he then acts out the charade (the sentence or
phrase), while the rest of the team tries to guess what it is.
- The team gets one point if they guess the complete sentence
within the time limit.
- Other teams must watch quietly until it is their teamís turn.