Recipe for Perfect Playdough
You will need:
- 1 cup water (add food colouring, if you wish)
- 1 tablespoon (tbsp) vegetable oil
- ½ cup salt
- ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons (tsps) cream of tartar
Here is what you do:
- Heat the oil in the pot first.
- Then add all the other ingredients at the same time.
- Heat and stir the mixture until it starts to thicken and form into a lumpy pile.
- Take the pot off the stove and put the playdough in a bowl and knead it until it is smooth.
- It is now ready to be played with. Have fun!