- Divide the participants into two equal groups.
- Ask each group to form a circle, one inside the other.
- Play some music. As the music is playing, the outside circle
moves in a clockwise direction and the inside circle moves
- When the music stops the two people opposite each other pair up
and have to finish a sentence that the facilitator begins. If they
have time left, they can discuss their answers.
- Then start the music again. The next time the music stops, each
participant should have a new partner, and complete another