- Ask the participants to use the letters in their names to create a
poem. Each line begins with the letters of their name in order.
They need only one word in each line.
- The words must tell something about themselves-for example,
something they like to do, or a personal characteristic.
- When they have finished the poems, ask them to share their poem
with the other participants.
- Participants may use a dictionary to help them find words.
- You can also make up community poems describing your
community, using the letters in the name of your community.
For example: Catherine might write.