- Divide the participants into groups of 4 or 5.
- Ask the participants call out 10 different categories of objects-for
example, river, food, car, girls' name, animal, country, etc. The
more categories you have, the longer each game will be.
- Write the categories on the board or a flipchart paper.
- Ask one of the participants to choose a letter of the alphabet-for
- When the facilitator says "Go!", all the groups have to try to write
down an example for each category beginning with that letter.
- You can do this in an Aboriginal language. Instead of using a
particular letter, you may want to use only the category to make it
easier. You decide!